Welcome to Cutting Edge Artificial Grass your local synthetic grass specialist based in Irvine, North Ayrshire
If you prefer real natural grass, that's no problem as we offer regular and one off grass cutting and new turf laying too.
COVID-19 Update. We are still trading while adhering to social distancing. Our stock levels are now good and our delivery times are currently around one week.
We are suppliers and fitters of realistic, high quality artificial grass to the trade and public. serving all of Ayrshire, East Kilbride and South Glasgow. If you are outside these areas please contact us first before ordering.
The products shown here on our website are just a tiny fraction of the artificial grass range that we sell, so please message us if you don't see what you are looking for. We even have special astroturf for dog owners with an antibacterial backing to reduce excrement odours.
SAMPLES AVAILABLE TO VIEW
At Cutting Edge Artificial Grass we stock synthetic grass that's durable and easy to look after. Our grass is very low maintenace and easy to keep clean. We stock latex backed grass and PU backed fake grass which is recommended for dog owners as odours do not adhere to it..
Main Advantages of Artificial Grass
- Aesthetically appealing in all weather conditions
- No watering required
- No mowing grass required
- No grass cutting hay fever problems
- No grass clippings to empty and dispose of
- No lawn feeding
- No scarifying
- No need to aerate the artifical lawn
- No overseeding required
- No lawn maintenance tools required i.e no hose, mower, shears, edger, strimmer, scarifier, aerator, grass rake, seeder etc
- No cost involved for fertiliser, moss killer, weedkiller
- Doesn't turn brown or yellow in adverse conditions
- Not suseptable to lawn diseases and pests
- No worm casts
- No mole hills
- Not susceptable to flooding or drought if installed correctly
- Doesn't turn muddy with frequent traffic
- Child and pet friendly
Artificial grass really is an incredible "cutting edge" product with many reasons for you to consider investing in. It can also end up costing far less the maintaining a natural grass lawn and it will look great all year round. If you prefer not to install the grass yourself down the DIY route, then we would be happy to give you a competitive quote for our landscaping team to expertly install (our installation service is currently closed due to COVID-19).
Other names that artificial grass can be referred to include fake grass, mock grass, synthetic grass, astro turf, artificial lawn etc.
Latest blog post